Monday, May 11, 2009

Entry 5/10/09

Weight: 236 lbs. I have picked up 3 lbs over the past 2 weeks. But I have been loosing fat. I have steadily increased lifting weights until I'm almost back to the weight I used on most exercises before the last hiastis I had. So I've added some muscle for sure. I'm also using the last or first loop, depending on how you think about it (the one that makes the belt the tightest), in my "fat" belt.

Breakfast: Two eggs fried in canola oil, 2 slices of toast. Two cups of coffee with creamer and sweetener.

Snack: 10 blueberries

Lunch: Five oz. turkey, green beans and veggie medley (carrots, squash, green beans) water with lemon.

Dinner: 4 oz salmon, 2 cups of brocolli and 8 oz. of skim milk

Exercise: 2.29 miles in 38 min. 22 sec. cool down took 7 min 16 secs. Avg HR 125 bpm Max HR 153 bpm.

How much exercise is enough?

For health purposes, all adults should engage in at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity on most days. That is in addition to your light-intensity chores and any physical activity of less than 10 minutes. Moderate-intensity activity includes jogging and leisurely bicycling. In addition, strength-training 2 days a week is recommended for everyone. If you were exercising too much, you would feel persistent fatigue, muscle soreness, and experience injuries and infections. Psychologically, you might feel weary, irritable, and depressed.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html