Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Entry 11/11/2008

Weight:
226 I have been walking less than twice a week for the past few weeks. I have not been eating well either. Exercise causes the body to generate endorphins which help reduce anxiety and enhance one's mood. When I don't exercise I bing more and have less motivation to eat as well as I should. When I was younger I could maintain my weight with diet alone but now it seems impossible without vigorous exercise at least 3-4 times a week.

Meals:

Breakfast:
1.5 cup of All Bran with half-cup skim milk, coffee with creamer, splenda and teaspoon of cocoa. Ran out of Joint Care 2 weeks ago and some of the old aches have come back. 1 DHEA, Centrum Silver, 1 omega 3 capsule.

Lunch: 5 oz. Turkey, creamed spinach, green beans and water with lemon

Dinner: 2 pieces of Long John Silver Fish, 2 scrimp and cole slaw. Deit Pepsi to drink.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html