Monday, March 30, 2009

Entry 3/30/09

Weight: 234 lbs.

Breakfast: Two fried eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat toast, and cup of coffee with creamer and sweetener. Omega 3 capsule, vitamin. I take the omega 3 and vitamin every day but don't always mention them here. See my earlier post about my blood work. I attribute a lot of the good result to the omega 3.

I haven't been doing a good job of breaking up my meals into smaller amounts, like dividing lunch in half and eating 2 hours apart. Nor have I been getting enough snacks. I will try to do better.

Lunch: Chicken BLT Salad from Wendy's with Ranch dressing. Diet coke.

Dinner: Burrito, Taco. Diet coke.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I was checking out one of your ads. The walkling poles sounds like a great idea. Would sure turn some heads in the neighborhood. I always tell my members to use their arms while doing any CV workout. I don't like to see people hold on to a treadmill for dear life while they walk or run. Pump those arms for maximun results. Later!

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html