Friday, March 6, 2009

Entry 3/6/09

Weight: 233.5 Although my weight is stable it's not all good news. While it does mean I've lost fat since last week, I probably have lost a little muscle since I haven't worked out significantly since Thursday one week ago. Therefore I haven't lost as much fat as the scales indicate. After 3-4 days your muscles begin to atrophy if they are not exercised to at least 80 % of their capacity.

Breakfast: Two fried eggs with only one yolk. That was unintentional. I don't have the "Waffle House Flip" perfected. One yolk came out of the pan. Fortunately most of the white stayed in. One sausage patty, 2 slices of whole wheat toast and 2 cups of coffee with cocoa, sweetener and creamer. I'm out of fish oil capsules! A vitamin and 1 DHEA tablet.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I have always been fascinated with the Waffle House cooks and the flip. I use to tell my children that when I retired, I was going to work as a cook at the Waffle House. Oh well, still not too late. Good advice about the muscle atrophy. Just a reminder also to give those muscles at least one day of rest. This of course does not include CV exercise. We can all do those daily if we prefer. Thanks for the blog.

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html