Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Entry 12/23/2008

Weight: 232.5 The wife and I celebrated our 30 th Anniversary last night. Had a steak dinner with all the trimmings. We went to Texas Road House. They have barrels of peanuts everywhere and they are goooooood. I couldn't stop at a few. You throw the shells on the floor so there was nothing to impede my effort to eat half a barrell before being seated. If the steak had not been so tasty I would have compensated by leaving some for the dog and besides - I don't have a dog. It is not good to place one's self in such a situation when trying to lose weight.

Breakfast: Boiled egg, 2 slices whole wheat toast, coffee.

Lunch: 2 pieces fried fish, Cole slaw and diet Pepsi.

Snack: 4 homemade cookies and party mix.... hey it's Christmas holidays!

Dinner: 5 oz. Turkey, creamed spinach, green beans and water with lemon. If you read my past post, you see I eat this a lot. Turkey is excellent source of protien and it contains a lot of tryptophan - a precursor to serotonin, the chemical that helps you from getting depressed.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html