Friday, December 26, 2008

Entry 12/25/2008

Weight: You're kidding right? You don't expect me to weigh on Christmas Day do you? That would give you a base to see how bad I pig out today! I have promised myself that I will restore some self discipline tomorrow but today-forget about it!.

Breakfast: Boiled egg, toast, coffee.

Snack: 6 samples of cornbread dressing, 2 samples of deviled egg filling, 3 samples of giblet gravy

Lunch ( at my sister and brother-in-law's home): Turkey, mounds of creamed potatoes and cornbread dressing (all covered with lots of giblet gravy), cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole with jalapeno, Watergate salad, pecan pie, tea with 2 packages of equal(who am I kidding),glass of wine.

Snack: Sweet potato pie, pecan pie, handful of mixed nuts, some kid of desert made like a cheese ball with chocolate chips all over it with graham crackers. little bit of Bailey's.

Dinner: Duplicate of lunch without the broccoli casserole. I'm stuffed. Oh well, it was Jesus' birthday.

Exercise: Walked behind my granddaughter's electric Mustang at the park. She only knows one speed...fast.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html