Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Entry 12/30/2008

Weight: 232.5

Breakfast: Boiled egg, slice of whole wheat toast, coffee

Lunch: 7 oz of Turkey (Cooked a Turkey for home Christmas day and did not take to family gathering. It seems to be multiplying but I don't like to waste food so I'll keep eating it.. maybe it will be gone before next Christmas.) Cup of black beans. Diet Fresca

Snack: 10 black cherries, and half cup of walnuts.

Dinner: CiCi crustless pizza....sausage, pepperoni, cheese and sauce.....they cook the topping in a tin, and salad. Resisted the cinnamon rolls which I love....they bring them out hot, with butter and delicious glaze. Diet coke

Snack: little bit of popcorn made in my 5 yr. old granddaughter's popper she got for Christmas. It pops with a 100 watt light bulb. It works really well! In fact as well as I've ever seen. (Correction: My wife informs me that the Easy Bake Oven uses the light bulb. The popcorn popper is normal electric. Next time don't say you need a hundred watt light bulb while holding a box with "Popcorn Popper" on it!)

Exercise: None

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html