Thursday, January 8, 2009

Entry 01/07/09

Breakfast: Two slices of toast with peanut butter, coffee with cream and Equal. Food scientist Dr. Woodrow Monte states that a sweetener should be out 20 years and deemed safe before you use it. There's a new one on the market. I can't think of the name but it is supposed to be all natural like Stevia, which taste like a root to me. I'll be 81 yrs. old in 20 years. I'll let you know what I think about it then. NOT! I'm going to try it as soon as I find it in the super market.

Lunch: 5 oz. turkey breast, creamed spinach, green beans, water with lemon.

Snack: 5 walnuts.

Dinner: A few nacho my daughter did not eat and a tuna fish sandwich, green tea.

No exercise today. I really missed walking on such a fine day but I had a full plate today.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html