Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Entry 1/27/09

Weight: Didn't get to weigh this morning. I was running late for a Business Blitz meeting.

Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal, 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar, tablespoon of raisin, 3 packs of Splenda, 1 oz. cream. Drank 3 cups of coffee with Splenda and cream.

Ate at Original Pancake House. I used to frequent the place often, usually with the family but haven't been there in about 8 years. Don't really have an explanation. I suppose it's the location because the food is great. They have a special pancake called the Sugar Baby. The pancake is actually formed into a bowl. Inside is melted butter, confectionery sugar and fresh lemon juice. It is delicious. My children loved them when we frequented the place. I resisted this time. That's a good thing about doing this blog. I have some accountability for what I eat. Otherwise I might have had me a Sugar Baby this morning.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html