Friday, January 30, 2009

Entry 1/30/09

Weight: 237 lbs. Been doing a lot of stressful eating lately. I've got to get back on track.

Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal with 2oz milk, slice of wheat toast. Cup of coffee with cocoa, creamer and sweetener. I make Starbucks House Blend but it does not taste the same as it does in the store. I've tried to make different strengths and at different temperatures in a French Press. My wife hates the press so she uses a drip maker. I use half and half like I get at Starbucks. I just can't get it to taste as good no matter how we brew it. I wonder if they reserve their better coffee for the stores. A Pox on Starbucks! Before they came along I was perfectly happy with Maxwell House!

Lunch: Salmon steak, fresh green beans, steam vegetable medley, iced tea with sweetener. Business Blitz meeting. Good group.

Dinner: KFC two orignal recipe thighs, cole slaw. Diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html