Saturday, December 27, 2008

Entry 12/27/2008

Weight: 232.5 lbs. 3.5 pounds less than yesterday. Mostly water loss I think plus the difference between pajamas and shorts. 16 oz. of water weighs a pound so if you are well hydrated when you weigh one day and dehydrated the next, it would be easy to vision a 2 lb swing from water alone.

Breakfast: poached egg, coffee with a little milk

Lunch: 6 oz. Turkey and steamed brocolli, cauliflower, carrot mix. Diet Fresca.

Snack: Handful of pecans

Dinner: 2 catfish fillets, red beans, salad. Diet coke

Snack: 5 grapes, handful of pecans

Exercise: Wife drug me to Target. When we go shopping she immediately tries to lose me. She keeps an eye out for me and when I get close to finding her she ducks behind something until I'm out of sight. I made two laps around the inside perimeter of the store and 20 to 30 trips between isles. I walked at a fast pace so I would get a decent workout while looking for her.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html