Monday, April 13, 2009

Entry 4/13/09

Weight: 233 lb Ho Hum.

Running behind on my post. Not gonna try to go back and recap since I've not got back with the program and no change in the weight. Just haven't been motivated lately. Plan on hitting the weights tomorrow. Will see how that goes. I really intend to do that. Maybe that will get me fired up. Walked around the park yesterday, about 1 mile, with my Granddaughter. She has gone with me before when I jogged and she keeps up with me but I have to stop and walk fast for awhile to let her rest. But yesterday was just a stroll.... she wanted to pick a wildflower bouquet for her mommy.

Breakfast: Two eggs fried in canola oil, 2 slices whole wheat toast with teaspoon of jam and margarine, coffee with cream and sweetener. The usual omega 3 capsule, Alpha Lipoic Acid capsule, vitamin.

Snack: 2 squares of Lindt 85% Cocoa chocolate (chocolate contains flavonols and has other benefits) Milk chocolate does not have the same benefits.... sad to say.

Lunch: Five oz. turkey, creamed spinach, green beans and water with lemon.

Dinner: 8 oz. chicken, carrot and celery sticks. Diet coke.

Snack: 12 blue berries about 10 peanuts. Peanuts are high in trytophan

Exercise: Nothing today. Gonna get with the program tomorrow.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html