Monday, April 27, 2009

Entry 4/28/09

Weight:235 lbs. I've increased my workout resistance by 20 pounds on the small groups and 25-30 on all most leg exercises and back and 40 pounds on squats. I'm also in the last loop on my "Fat Belts" (the belts I wear when I've gained weight). So hopefully this is mostly muscle gain. Remember muscles is heavier than fat by volume. I haven't been eating like I should though and that concerns me. Had a shortened workout with weights yesterday but hit the legs hard so thought I would have at least .5 lb loss today from glycogen loss.

Breakfast: Two eggs, sausage and 2 slices whole wheat toast. Coffee with creamer and sweetenr. Omega 3 and Alpha Lipoic Acid capsule (antioxidant) and vitamin.

Snack: 5 walnuts. I've been eating too many walnuts. While they are excellent source of omega 3 they are still calories.

Lunch: Turkey sandwich 4 oz. on whole wheat, tspn mayo, mustard. Diet Dr. Pepper.

Been trying to catch up on entries but my memory of what I ate is fading so maybe I can work backwards and bring up to date the best I can.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html