Thursday, April 9, 2009

Entry 4/9/09

Weight: 233 lbs. The binge from last night may not show up until tommorrow. Maybe I can get some exercise in today.

Breakfast: Two fried eggs in canola oil, 2 slices whole wheat toast with a tsp of margarine and strawberry preserves. Coffee with sweetener, and creamer. One omega 3 and lipoic acid (antioxidant)capsule, vitamin.

Lunch: Eight oz. Fajita, lots of pico de gallo, sour cream and cheese. My son grilled those fajita. They sure were good. The meat came from a Snuffy's restaurant and it was as tender as any I've ever had. The restaurants get the good stuff-the rest goes to the public.

Snack: 10 walnuts...probably too many

Dinner: Shlotzsky's original small with mayonnaise. Have to have a Shlotzsky's ever so often. Diet coke.



no exercise...Texas is on fire and the smoke is heavy in DFW area. Good excuse as any.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I went back home for a few days and was not able to work out and was eating my sister's southern home cooking. So in 5 days I lost 3 pounds. Now I think I figured it out. My brother in law is now raising milking goats and I was drinking fresh goats milk with my cereal every morning. What do you think? By the way it is really good and I couldn't taste the difference. Later!

Jerry said...

Nai...ni...ni...ai..ai

Don't think it was the goat milk. What kind of milk do you use at home. I thought goat milk had more butter fat than cow's milk. maybe it's the other way around.

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html