Saturday, February 14, 2009

Entrry 2/14/09

Happy Valentines Day Bean! I love you!
Weight: 235.5 My scales are evidently stuck!

Breakfast: Oatmeal, 2 slices of toast with margarine, 1 cup of coffee with cocoa, creamer, sweetener. Only 1 fish oil capsule(normally take 2 when I consume foods with higher saturated fat, I'll take another later in the day), vitamen, 1 DHEA tablet.

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with Ranch. Also had 3 french fries and 3 apple slices taken from my grandchildren's leftovers. We went to McDs to let them play. The only thing I like at McDonalds is the coffee, sausage, egg and cheese biscuit or the Deluxe breakfast with sausage. Their sausage is pretty good and its hard to mess up a scrambled egg.

Dinner: Steak and Shrimp, green beans, mushrooms and salad. Had tea to drink. Tt was delicious. The steak had a special seasoning and grilled over mesquite wood. The shrimp was wrapped in bacon and grilled on a kabob. It was so good I even tried to eat the stick. Desert was their Texas Love Bites. A little round moist Chocolate cake with gooey chocolate caramel center and covered with a Chocolate shell.

Bean and I went to "Love and War In Texas" with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Brother-n-law had a wild game plate of antelope, quail, and venison sausage. Sister-n-law had a habanero stuffed portabella mushroom. I like spicey but can't go the Habenero level. My limit is when it is so hot I can't taste. She said it wasn't that hot. It was a very pleasant evening.

Brother-in-law would not let us pay without causing a scene. He's a good man. (Not just because he paid for dinner!)

Oh yeah.....had chips and salsa before the meal. Oh well, except for chips and Love Bites I was disciplined. Dosen't matter how one rationalizes it , its all about the calories, no way to fudge.

Snack; Twenty blueberries. I intended to eat only a couple but they were exceptionally good blueberries. Bought them at Walmart. They were much better than the ones I bought at Tom Thumb 3 weeks before. The "don't shop at Walmart" snobs are going to miss out on some very good blueberries. Blueberries contain very high amounts of antioxidant. I try to eat them often when I can find good ones.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html