Monday, February 16, 2009

Entry 2/15/09

Weight: 235.5 Lbs. Well at least I'm not gaining.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs in 1/4 tspn of canola oil, 2 slice whole wheat toast, cup of coffee, with cocoa, sweetener and creamer.

Lunch: 3 slices of sausage and cheese pizza, 1 slice pepperoni and cheese, 1 slice of cheese topping only (scraped it off), salad with ranch dressing, diet coke. Hey, it was a birthday party what do you expect. Oh yeah, half piece of cake.

Birthday celebrations in our family are a week long affair. Payton's birthday was last Monday. Meme, mommie, daddy, Kyliegh and I took her to CiCis and they played (kyliegh and Payton). The whole family went to Chuck E. Cheese's yesterday, including great grandparents, great uncle and aunt, three uncles and 1 aunt. Always good to be with family.

Dinner; Fajitas (sour cream, pico de gallo, salsa wrapped in tortillas) and 1 basket of chips and two cups of salsa.

I can't go to Mexican restaurants and expect ot lose weight.

Exercise; Parked as far as I could from the door of church. That's pathetic. While always a good idea to spread physical activity throughout the day whenever the opportunity arises, this alone is not going to do it for me. I'll be glad when it warms up so I can get out and walk regularly. Now that is just an excuse. There is no reason I can't go to the gym and workout. There's weights (it's important to build muscle so more calories will be burned even while resting) and a track there. It's all about motivation and priority. It won't happen untill you and I are committed.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html