Saturday, February 28, 2009

Entry 2/28/09

Weight: 234.5 lbs. That's a 1 lb gain from yesterday but still 1 lb below this time last week. I didn't workout last night and my glycogen stores are restored to normal.

Breakfast: Sausage patty,2 fried eggs, 2 slices whole wheat toast and cup of coffee with creamer and sweetener, 3 walnuts.

Snack: 20 blueberries. I'm eating mostly blueberries last few days because you have to eat them while you find good ones in the store.

Lunch: Turkey breast with 2 slices of melted cheese. Water to drink.

Thanks to Marlene Affeld for her comment yesterday. Barring a medical problem, losing weight is mostly about motivation. Anyone can lose when they are motivated to do so. It is so true that as I age it is more difficult to lose weight. I really have to be dedicated to eating well and exercising regularly to make it happen. Visit Marlene's website and blog. It is very interesting.

Dinner: Taco Bueno #2.....oh you may not know what that is....Nacho salad with a lot of pico de gallo on it and a taco with large diet coke. I was bad.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html