Friday, February 6, 2009

Entry 2/6/09

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of toast, 2cups of coffee with cocoa,creamer and sweetener. 2 fish oil capsules, 1 vitamin,1 Dhea tablet.

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast,vegetables and salad with ranch dressing. Iced Tea. This was at Spaghetti Warehouse where another business networking Meetup occurred The guest speaker was Jeff Crilley a former Channel 4 News reporter in Dallas, who now owns a PR company. His speech was about how to get free advertising. His 16 yr old just wrote a book about how to pay your way through college. He has sold 1100 so far at $20 a piece. I just Googled Jeff and went to his My Space. www.myspace.com/jeffcrilley

Stumbled on this while on Jeff's Space (amazing how we the internet expands our information exponentially, wish it was all good):

The Cross Movie - Arthur Blessitt Movie Trailer


Wow, I just realized that I gave two entities, free advertising! So, that's how it works.

Dinner: Blackened Salmon steak on bed of rice (only ate couple bites of rice), green beans, Broccoli, three mushrooms off wife's plate (perturbed her because I didn't ask. I'll do better next time. Remember honey, pick your battles carefully :)) and iced tea.

Snack: teaspoonful of crunchy peanut butter. I understand that the Salmonella is not in peanut butter itself but in other products that contain it.

I've been invited to Annual Wild Game dinner tomorrow night. It's at a Baptist Church so I'm not sure if that means there will be wild game to eat or if they'll be playing wild games while we eat!

Exercise: None today... will probably walk tomorrow since it is going to be 72 degrees. Sorry if any Kentuckians are reading this. I'll say a prayer for you.. hope you thaw out soon.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hi Jerry! I think you didn't notice but I have an award for you!

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html