Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Entry 2/3/09

Breakfast: Bowl of Kellogs Special K with 4 oz. of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee with cocoa, creamer and sweetener.

Snacks: 3 walnuts Cup of coffee with cocoa, creamer and sweetner

Lunch: 6 oz. of Salmon....directly out of the can. Cup of coffee with cocoa, creamer,sweetener.

Snack: 10 walnuts. I was experimenting with roasting them. I eat too many Walnuts. Even though they contain the good fat, Omega 3, it's still fat and represents calories. I could do worse. I could eat a Twinkie.

Dinner: Wanted KFC Chicken but decided to be good and go to Golden Chick and get roasted chicken. After I placed my order the lady informed me that they didn't have roasted thighs. One of my pet peeves is a for a business of any kind to run out of a product. I told her just to give me a refund. I decided to go to KFC after all. That would teach Golden Chick to run out of my food.

Had 2 Original thighs, Cole slaw and just the top crust off a biscuit. Diet Pepsi to drink. That will teach them. I'll gain 5 lbs, go back to GC and tell them it's all their fault.

Saw a man in KFC that looked just like Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor, forgot the characters name. A lady with one arm came in. Wanted to ask her how she lost her arm but I worry how it makes people feel in those situations.

The reason I'm eating alone is because my bride is in North Carolina, getting my mom situated in her new place. She'll be back tomorrow...yippee...I miss her.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html