Saturday, February 21, 2009

Entry 2/21/09

Weight: 235.5 lbs. I normally weigh before I eat breakfast. So that 1/2 lb I gained can be blamed on my wife who served me breakfast in bed this morning. Don't worry, I'll get even with her!

Breakfast: Poached egg, top of a homemade buttermilk biscuit(straight out of Mary B's frozen bag)and 2 cups of coffee with cocoa, sweetener and creamer. Two fish oil capsules, vitamin.

Snack: 12 blueberries. That's all that were left. I need to make a run back to Walmart. I hope they have some more of the good ones. They came from Naturipe of Naples Florida. I don't know if they are grown in Florida but they sure are good. Four years ago I spent a lot of time in Naples. It is wonderful there this time of year.

Went to my 5 yr old Granddaughters first soccer game this morning. She wouldn't play. It was 42 degrees and the wind was gusting up to 40 mph. She may have been the only smart one out there.

Lunch: Chic-fil-la chicken strips (3) and Cole slaw, bottom of 1/4 of my wife's leftover (took the top bread off) sandwich and 1/4 cup of carrott salad. Diet coke to drink. I resisted their homemade style ice cream, peppermint chocolate chip milkshake and lemon ice box pie.....I was so close. I think I have finally shaken that sugar craving I developed over the holidays.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html