Saturday, October 11, 2008

Entry 10/11/08

Weight:

219 at 8:30 AM. That puts me .84 lbs over my 2nd revised target for today. I thought after my 5 mile walk/jog yesterday that I would have lost more if from nothing more than water. I hydrate myself well before, during and after exercising, but because I sweat heavily I usually weigh 1-2 lbs less the next day. The reason may be that a little muscle added from the weight workout 2 days ago canceled the fat loss.

Meals:

Breakfast: Breakfast: 1 egg fried with Canola pan spray, 1 slice whole wheat toast (dry), 1 cup coffee with creamer Splenda and cocoa, 4 walnuts, 10z Resvinatrol (antioxidant), 1 oz of Joint Care, Dhea tablet, 1 fish oil capsule, Centrum Silver Vitamin with minerals.

Snack: 1/4 slice of small apple, tsp crunchy peanut butter, 2 walnuts. I don't eat these at once. They were spread over a 3 hr. time period.

Lunch: 5 oz blakened salmon on bed of rice, broccoli, green beans and ice tea sweetened with Sweet n Low. Ate just a forkful of the rice.

Dinner: Sandwich with 3 oz. Turkey on whole grain bread, slice of Munster and slice of cheddar cheese. 8 oz fat free milk

Snack: 1 tsp crunchy peanut butter, 2 walnuts. I'm eating too much peanut butter.

Exercise:

Nothing. Thought about it but didn't get much sleep last night. Five year old Granddaughter spent the night and she sleep between Papa and MeMe. She kicked me in the back all night. Also had early dinner with my 2 sons, daughter , son-in-law, 2 yr old granddaughter, and wife. Don't like to pass up opportunities like that.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html