Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meals 10/7/2008

Breakfast: 1 egg fried, Slice of whole wheat toast with Smart balance spread. Coffee with creamer, Splendor and cocoa(antioxidant, lowers blood pressure and improves mood). One oz of Resvinatrol (antioxidant), 1 oz of Joint Care. 2 walnuts. 1 Omega 3 capsule.

Lunch: 5 oz turkey, creamed spinach, green beans and water to drink.

Dinner: Barbecued half chicken, cole slaw and beans. Unsweetened iced tea.

Snacks: Popcorn at football game - about 2 cups.
6 oz non-fat milk when I got home
2 dates and about 7 pecan halves

About 15 years ago I listened to a tape titled "Dead doctors don't lie". The most important thing bit of information I got out of it was that collagen was good for your joints. I then took Knox gelatin for 3 months and all the joint problems I had from old football injuries started to improve.

Ever since that time I've learned about the benefits of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM. Joint Care mentioned above has all four of these ingredients. I see many products that contain only Glucosamine, Chondritin and MSM but I won't buy a product that doesn't include collagen. Knox now makes gelatin that contains the other joint care ingredients but Joint Care has a higher concentration and is easier to take.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html