Thursday, October 9, 2008

Entry 10/9/08

Weight
219.5 at 8:30 AM That puts me .92 lbs over my 2nd revised goal line.



Click to enlarge.

If you would like a graph of your own weight progress leave me a comment.




Meals

Breakfast: 1 egg fried with Canola pan spray, 1 slice whole wheat toast (dry), 1 cup coffee with creamer Splenda and cocoa, 3 walnuts, 10z Resvinatrol (antioxidant), 1 oz of Joint Care, Dhea tablet, 1 fish oil capsule, Centrum Silver Vitamin with minerals.

Snack: 1/4 slice of apple. 6 oz of non-fat milk

Lunch: Ate at Boston Market. Had 5 oz. turkey, creamed spinach, green beans, water.

Dinner: 10 Lemon Pepper Wings from Wingstop. 3 carrot and 3 celery sticks with bleau cheese dressing. 6 oz non-fat milk

I had planned on having a 7 oz. skinless chicken breast with green beans tonight but when I got home from working out the wife had the wings at home. Lemon Pepper is my favorite flavor. I haven't figured it up but I probably got more fat than I should have today.

Exercise: It was such a nice day. I wanted to go on my six mile walk but I had not been to the gym for 8 days. You start to gradually lose muscle 4-5 days after your last workout. Muscle burns 97-98% of your calories. The more muscle the more calories you burn even while resting. So I needed to lift the weights. When I go this long between workouts, I drop down 5 pounds from my last workout on the smaller muscle group exercises and 5-10 on my larger group. When I was younger I didn't do that because i didn't lose as much muscle mass then.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html