Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meals 10/5/2008

Breakfast: 1 egg fried in olive oil, 1 slice of toasted whole wheat bread with Smart Balance spread. Coffee with 3 tsp of creamer and Splenda. One oz. of Resvinatrol, 1 oz of Joint Care. No wine today-I ran out.

Resvinatrol contains 100mg of Resveratrol. It is made using a proprietary blend of Grapeseed Skin Extract (95%), Pomegranate Fruit Skin Extract, Ellagic Acid and Quercetin. The makers state that 1 oz is equivalent to drinking 126 glasses of wine. It is well know that the antioxidants in red wine comes primarily from the grape skin. Even more antioxidant is contained in the grape seed.

One oz. contains 15 calories and 4 grams of carbs so make sure you subtract that from your carb allowance.

Snack: One tsp. crunchy peanut butter

Lunch: Baked salmon 6 oz. Red beans. Water

Snack: Grapefruit half
4 walnuts

Dinner: 10 naked wings, 5 celery sticks with bleu cheese and 3-4 fried dill pickle slices, all at Hooters. My wife wanted Hooter wings tonight- that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Three of my children and my son-in-law ate with us. Always great to be with them.

Snack: 2 roaches... no not that kind .... no not that kind either. My wife made this healthy snack by stuffing a date with pecans. It actually taste like pecan pie. They do look like roaches.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html