Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Entry 10/8/08

To reduce the possibility of being labeled a spam blog by one of the Google computers, I'm combining the headings in a single post. I prefer not to do that but my desires do not matter.

Meals

Breakfast: 1 egg fried will Canola oil pan spray, 1 slice whole wheat toast, coffee with creamer, Splenda and cocoa, 1 oz Revinatrol, 1 oz Joint Care, Centrum Silver Vitamin, 1 omega 3 capsule, 1 oz of red wine and 4 walnuts.

Lunch: Grilled chicken salad with 1 oz of cheese, 3 oz of ranch dressing, and unsweetened tea.

Dinner: 10 Lemon pepper wings, 1 cup equivalent of celery and carrots with 4 oz. bleu cheese dressing and diet coke.

Not enough water today - only had 24 oz.

Weight: 219.5 lbs. That puts me .71 lbs above my 2nd revised goal line. See enty of 10/7/08 regarding the revision.

The new chart:



Click to enlarge.






If you want your own private chart, leave a comment and I'll tell you how to contact me.

Exercise: Nothing and it is really showing in my results. For various reasons I haven't exercised the last 4 days. When I was younger, exercise did not have as much of an impact as it does now. I could skip a week or two of exercise eat sensibly and still lose weight.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html