Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meals Today

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in olive oil. One slice whole grain toast with Smart Balance Spread, 2 walnuts, Coffee with creamer, Splenda and teaspoon of Cocoa. Two ounces of Revinatrol and 2 oz. of Red wine.

Lunch: Went to Mexican Resturant for business meeting. Don't like to go to Mexican when I'm trying to be strict on intake. I am sabotaged by the chips and salsa. I ordered corn tortillas as a better bad choice to eat with the salsa, but they didn't get to the table in time. Had about 6 chips. Ordered the Fajita lunch, ate only the meat (beef), no tortillas, beans and picadigio(SIC?)

Dinner: 6 oz of salmon and a diet drink. I know that's not good but I didn't have time to cook a good meal. I watched the VP debate. 2 walnuts

Snack: teaspoon of crunchy peanut butter and quarter of medium apple

I haven't been getting enough small snacks in between meals since I've started this blog. Ideally I'd like to split my meals into 6 smaller portions throughout the day. Can't get discourage about not doing everything perfect. Just gotta do what I can while being honest with myself.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html