Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weight Today

Well I had expected a little more loss than the 218 that I weighed this morning at 8:15 AM. But that is the problem with weighing everyday. If I didn't have the experience of yo-yo dieting throughout my life this could be discouraging. The trend is still down. I created a Xcel spreadsheet some time ago, that graphs my progress relative to the idealistic trendline of losing .286 per day(2 pounds a week). My weight is bouncing up and down above the line and I have only touched it once. (I had to adjust the line as I got too far behind last month when my wife had an operation. I didn't get to exercise and I wasn't successful adjusting my diet to compensate. Excercise has the added benefit of increasing the endorphine levels which helps control hunger. I thought I was eating correctly on average but evidently that was not so. ) I'm beginnig to think, it may be more realistic to adjust the line to 1 pound a week.

No comments:

google-site-verification: google6c814d78054d23fc.html